Regenerix Home Recovery
Do you suffer from aches, pain and stiffness in your neck, back, knee, shoulder or other joints?
Does annoying pain affect your work, sports activities, social life or relationship with others?
Have you consulted doctors and multiple other professionals with limited results?
We understand that you are not looking for another just another temporary plaster, pill, exercise
or even repetitive chiropractic treatment.
You want an answer that actually solves your problem. An actual solution!
We have partnered with a team of health professionals to provide you
with a single stop solution...
without having to burn a hole in your wallet trying repeated massages, exercises, needles, painkillers or even surgery
Step 1) Invest Only $100 To Start Your Program
Gain access to an online pain management class to clearly understand how
pain can be effectively,
easily and permanently solved. ($97 value)
- Do an AI-powered self-assessment of your condition. ($48 value)
Receive a 1-1 online consultation with a pain coach to find the exercises,
and treatment technology you need. ($120 value)
- Gain access to an online pain management class to clearly understand how pain can be effectively,
Step 2) Money back guarantee:
If for any reason the pain coach does not have suitable solutions to help
you (for example, you are suffering from cancer pain),
or if you are not convinced that the proposed solution is appropriate, we will immediately process a refund.
- If for any reason the pain coach does not have suitable solutions to help you (for example, you are suffering from cancer pain),
Step 3) Receive Your Customized Pain Recovery Kit
- You will be sent a pain recovery kit with the needed tools and resources to properly solve your condition. (minimum $125 value)
Your Pain Recovery Coaches:
Yen Nee, Pain-Relief Coach
- Graduated with honors in Applied Rehabilitation (Physiotherapy) from Teesside University (UK)
- 8 Years + Experience In The Rehabilitation Field
- Certified Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM), Myofascial Release and Dry Needling Practitioner
- Strong Passion To Empower Others To Live Pain-free And Healthily
Ryno Trevor, Pain-Relief Coach
- Ryno has over 20 years’ of experience working in sports fitness and healthcare.
He graduated with a BSc (hons) degree in Physiotherapy from University of
London & also has a
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology
- He is a certified fitness and Pilates instructor and
Has developed a wealth of experience and knowledge working with patients
to aid recovery and alleviate pain,
as well as for general strength and conditioning.
Regenerix Home Recovery costs less than your next physiotherapy, chiropractic, acupuncture or massage visit, and can be used in the comfort of home.